What are my option for shipping items in the USA?
Whenever possible, all orders will be shipped the same day as ordered. In all other cases, merchandise will be shipped as soon as possible. If we do not have this in stock, we will contact you via email what the time frame will be to have your tank in our hands. Special order items vary on time frames but we will let you know to the best of our ability. Free shipping will be for all orders in the USA, Lower 48 totaling over $150 not including Tax and after discounts. We reserve the right to ship the 'Best Way' without delaying the item getting to the destination. We could possibly ship UPS, USPS, or another way.
USA, Lower 48:
We will ship either UPS or United States Postal Service. You should see your items at your door in 1-5 days in the USA. We will ship whichever method you choose when possible. Items that qualify for free shipping will be shipped the best way for us. We will never ship this less than ground service. All other items will ship at a $8.95 Flat Rate fee.
USA, AK and HI:
Shipping will be through USPS unless the size of the package is too large to ship USPS. We will also notify you for shipping rates as most of your items do not ship free to these states. Orders under $150 will cost $15 and over $150 will be a Flat Rate of $35.
Upgraded Shipping in the USA:
We offer all shipping services shown during checkout including freight in the USA. Please contact us for any additional services needed. We can ship UPS and USPS Express services. Some items will cost more for us to ship as the checkout shows and will consult you before charging or shipping your items.
- Our Free Shipping offer has shipping built into the prices of our products over $150. Shipping is free when we ship these items to you. However, If you return this item we will credit you the amount of the item minus the actual shipping cost of the item that was returned. We try to have the lowest prices along with the lowest priced shipping options. We appreciate your understanding on this issue and if you have any questions please contact us.
- APO/AE Military addresses will be charged International Rates
What are my options for International shipping?
- We offer a simple, one-rate price to get your order shipped directly to your door. The price you see at checkout is the final price you pay.
- No hidden charges, extra handling fees, super long delivery times or hassle. Customs fees however are NOT included.
- Typical ship times are 6-10 business days
- Your shipping rate is determined on the dollar size of your order in the table below. Your rate will be inserted at checkout.
- Please note that all prices on our website are in U.S. dollars
- Currency is automatically converted when your credit card is processed.
- International shipping is available on a daily basis as we ship to some customers through UPS, but 99% of all orders shipped outside the USA are shipped through USPS Priority. (United States Postal Service)
- Some countries we are not able to ship to due to USA Policies along with reliabiity issues and we have the right to cancel the transaction at this time but you will be contacted to make other arrangements if needed.
- USPS Priority timeframes vary by country. Most all of our customers will receive their items in 6-10 days after leaving our warehouse. Some countries like South Africa can take 2-3 weeks and this is normal.
Shipping Rates are as follows:
$15 USD for items under $150
$35 USD for items between $150-$399
$75 USD for items $399-$699
$150 USD for items over $699
International and APO/AE addresses:
$30 USD for items under $150
$75 USD for items over $150
$125 USD for items over $399
$200 USD for Items over $599
All International Customers:
All orders will be shipped with an original invoice on the box, which shows the full amount that you paid for the products you have purchased. This will ensure that your package processes through customs with no delays. Some countries have import tax laws, in which case you would be liable to pay import tax on the items you buy from us. Please do your best to educate and familiarize yourself with these policies in your country. You may be responsible for paying these fees once you have received the package.
What if I receive my item damaged or my item has not been delivered?
Freight Damage Claims:
Title of merchandise passes to the customer on delivery to the common carrier. Delivery of the merchandise, in good condition, is the responsibility of the carrier. All claims for damage or shortage should be made with the carrier directly. You can also contact us to assist you in this as we are more than happy to take care of this.
Freight Lost or Not Received:
Domestic Shipments: Please contact the carrier with the tracking number have sent you to inquire about your package. If you need any information or help with this we can help you as well.
International Shipments: Please check your local post office before you contact us as we have found that 99% of these items are waiting for pick up as the local post either tried to deliver already or the post office just does not deliver then waits for an inquiry. If they do not have this, please inquire with them with the tracking number provided and then please contact us as well. We will then start an investigation throught the shipper who has up to 23 days to get back to us.